Live for NOW.
Hello fashionistas! How is your 2016? Is it promising?
I keep on asking this question to my friends and acquaintances. I realized that when we are asked this type of question, we rather think of what we plan to do in the future, or what we didn’t do in the past. We barely remember to live for NOW.
I love to start my articles with some advices and I also hope that they are useful for all of you. I managed to evolve and to get through the process of growing up by living the present and, at the same time, dareing to dream. Live the present, dream, love and the success and happiness will follow your steps.
NOW | Style lesson
About our #style lesson of today’s article I’ll share some secrets with you.
I love this combo of denim and wool. I’ve always preferred a pair of ripped jeans rather than a skirt. I’m an extremist! I love ripped jeans, leather and sophisticated gowns and precious jewelry.
How to properly wear a pair of ripped jeans?
|Pick of the day|
- A pair of high heels: I chose this pair of gorgeous letter stiletto shoes, manufactured by Gino Rossi. Found them on Answer.ro .
- A wool camel coat: This type of coat is so versatile. It will bring you a sexy and mysterious look if you combine it with the right pair of shoes and suitable accessories. You can find this type of coat crafted by many brands, from Max-Mara to H&M. Find that model that perfectly fits to your body shape.
- A high neck top: I love this item. I wear this type of top very often, either in a very elegant outfit or in a casual one. Again, a must have! Comfy, versatile and great looking.
- Accessories: I chose a furry bag (very popular this season) and my cool brand-new X-Evolio Smart Watch.
- My personal touch to this outfit is a wool hat* that I’m loving.
* That I’ve lost in the Danube immediately after my last shot. From ecstasy to agony! And back…a kind man took his boat and rescued my beloved hat. Lucky meeeee!
To make your feet look longer, always sleeve your jeans or trousers over the ankle. And ALWAYS wear them with high-heeled shoes or sandals.
It’s always a blessing to work with your best friend. Now that he’s back home, we had some time to have fun and take some photos. He’s not only a great photographer, a very talented painter, he has a beautiful voice…but also, his style is amazing. You should take a look on his website: All the vivid. Here’s the proof!
Hope that you enjoyed our article! Have a great weekend! Don’t forget:
“Keep your heels, head and standards high” – Coco Chanel
H&M wool coat & wool hat
Gino Rossi stilettos
ASOS high neck long sleeve top
Evolio Smart Watch
PHOTOS | Andrei Enea
With all my love,